15 Digital Marketing Statistics Every Marketing Director Should Know
1. In 2014, marketing teams will spend $135 billion dollars on new digital marketing collateral.
2. CMO’s think customer content is the future of marketing.
3. Internet advertising will make up nearly 25% of the entire ad market by 2015.
4. Social Media: Social marketing budgets will double in the next 5 years.
5. 33% of traffic from Googles organic search results go to the 1st item listed.
6. 73% of reporters think press releases should contain images.
7. 52% of all marketers have found a customer via Facebook in 2013.
8. B2B companies that blog generate 76% more leads than those that don’t.
9. 43% of all marketers found a customer via LinkedIn.
10. Videos on landing pages increase conversion by 86%.
11. Inbound marketing delivers 54% more leads than traditional outbound marketing.
12. 65% of your audience are visual learners.
13. Visual data is processed 60,000 faster by the brain than text.
14. Nearly 50% of companies have content marketing strategies.
15. Emails with social sharing buttons increase click through rates by 158%.